martes, 21 de junio de 2016

A perfect day

A PERFECT DAY


 Last weekend, in Sunday. We went to cottage. The cottage was amazing. Its name was "La Colmenilla". We stayed there my basketball team, coach and the parents.

 The cottage had only a floor, but had lots of room. Three rooms was bedroom, there was a lot of beds. The kitchen was very small but the living-room was big.

 The swimming-pool and the barbecue with the tables and chairs was outside the cottage. The swimming-pool was very big, it was round! The water was very transparent. The tables was very long and there was lots of chairs so everyone could eat together.

 When we was in the cottage there were an alarm. Then Alvaro pressed the button S.O.S. so the alarm began ring a lot.

 This weekend was fantastic!!! I want repeat!!!




1 comentario:

  1. Again a good post Jose.

    You tell an interesting story and I can see what a good time you had.

    If I were you, I would check There was/were. I think it is not quite clear. Why don´t you read the story again and make sure CONCORDANCE is right!

    "We stayed there my basketball team, coach and the parents" can you think of word order in this sentence? Who is the subject to come before the verb?

    Certainly you had a great time. Can i join you when you repeat!

    ResponderEliminar